APPLICATION DEADLINE: 22 FEB 10AM
We have an exciting opportunity for a Partnerships Manager to join us in a growing and fast paced Festival. Working in our head office in Farringdon you will work very closely with all team members. This is a fun and friendly office, with a host of exciting clients.
If you are an experienced Partnerships Manager with a love of TV and Festivals, then we are looking forward to hearing from you.
As a Partnerships Manager, you will work closely with the other Partnerships Manager to account manage the existing partnerships, activate those partnerships and grow them where possible. You will also be responsible for taking new partnership initiatives to market and sourcing new partnerships in line with the Festival initiatives.
- Account manage and grown your own set of accounts; all our partners are exciting and engaging brands.
- Activation of your partnerships and helping where needed with the other partnerships.
- Build the partnerships pipeline across various sectors to grow the Festival.
- Work with the Operations Manager, Production Team and the other Partnerships Manager to plan Festival networking events. Build packages that are suitable for our partners and the Festival.
- Experience in B2B sales preferably in a charity or arts organisation.
- You will have experience of working events and event planning.
- Proven experience of account management and activation of accounts.
- Be proficient in proposal writing on power point.
- A positive mindset with a can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in.
- TV sector knowledge is preferable.
Is this you? Then don’t wait any longer, apply now and you could be joining us for the next Edinburgh TV Festival.