APPLICATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 19 2019
£45-50k basic (based on experience) + OTE
BASED IN LONDON
The Partnerships Director will develop an effective sponsorship strategy and build and maintain strong relationships with our existing partners.
You will be a driven individual with previous experience in a senior partnerships role. You’ll have worked on the end to end sales environment from identifying, to pitching, through to winning business from clients and partners. You take ownership and responsibility for your projects day-to-day, and most of all, you’ll have the drive to deliver excellence for your clients, establishing long-term, mutually satisfying partnerships.
Via desktop research and personal networks, you will build a pipeline of potential brand partners and useful contacts and cultivate new business while expanding opportunities for existing clients.
The TV Festival is a not-for-profit trading subsidiary of the TV Foundation, a charity dedicated to ensuring fairness in the TV industry and supporting excellence. This post is particularly suited to an experienced sponsorship professional wishing to use their skills in aid of a uniquely rewarding organisation.
You will collaborate with the Festival Director, Talent Schemes Director and other team members to identify opportunities for both the TV Festival and the charitable work of the TV Foundation, allied with editorial objectives. We are looking for a strong ideas person able to create bespoke packages for a wide variety of creatively-driven partners.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be supported in your role by a Partnerships Executive year-round and a team of freelancers closer to the event in August.
- Raise all Festival sponsorships, both cash and in-kind
• Manage a broad portfolio of existing media clients
• Develop ideas and events for sponsorship and additional revenue streams
• Oversee production of the Festival’s sponsored activity e.g. sessions, networking events,
activations, sponsored areas and stands
• Help generate new ideas for year-round events and source new partners for our charitable
endeavours, from The New Voice Awards to our annual fundraising quiz
• Deliver sponsorship updates to the board
• Logistical and creative management of all Festival social events, including a VIP dinner and
several large-scale receptions and parties
• Oversee the branding of all Edinburgh venues
• Budget management of sponsorship
• Set and monitor projected levels of income generation
• Manage the Partnerships Executive and a number of other relevant freelance and contract staff
- Successful track record of sponsorship sales and client account management
• At least three years in a senior sponsorship & management role, developing and executing
• Proven experience of bringing in new business/revenue
• Experience of organising and executing high profile events
• Ability to negotiate deals with numerous and diverse third parties
• Strong communications skills, good attention to detail and a team-player
• Ability to be flexible and calm under pressure
• A motivating and supportive manager
- Knowledge of the global television industry and an understanding of the trends and issues
• Some event, festival or conference organising experience
• Experience of managing multi-year, six-figure deals with global brands
If you're interested in this role please send over a CV and Cover Letter no later than 19 September 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now