APPLICATION DEADLINE: JULY 31 2019
Our experienced Partnerships Director will develop an effective sponsorship strategy, and build and maintain strong relationships with our existing partners, while motivating the Partnerships team to meet Festival targets.
You will be a driven individual with previous experience in a senior partnerships role. You’ll have worked on the end to end sales environment from identifying, to pitching, through to winning business from clients and partners. You take ownership and responsibility for your projects day-to-day, and most of all, you’ll have the drive to deliver excellence for your clients, establishing long-term, mutually satisfying partnerships.
Pipeline Development: via desktop research and personal networks, build a pipeline of potential brand partners and useful contacts and own their development through the opportunity qualification process.
Collaborate with the Festival Director to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages. Close partnership agreements while properly balancing Festival goals, speed, and economic potential.
• Raise all Festival sponsorships, both cash and in-kind
• Develop ideas and events for sponsorship and additional revenue streams
• Oversee production of the Festival sponsored activity e.g. events, activations, sponsored areas
• Manage sponsorship relationships throughout the year
• Deliver sponsorship updates to the board
• Revenue generation – explore new revenue generating opportunities
• Logistical and creative management of all Festival social events, including a VIP dinner and several large-scale receptions
• Oversee the branding of all Edinburgh venues
• Budget management of sponsorship
• Set and monitor projected levels of income generation
• Manage the Partnerships Executive and a number of other relevant freelance and contract staff
• Successful track record of sponsorship sales and client account management
• At least three years in a senior sponsorship & management role, developing and executing strategy
• Proven experience of bringing in new business/revenue
• Experience of organising and executing high profile events
• Ability to negotiate deals with numerous and diverse third parties
• Strong communications skills, good attention to detail and a team-player
• Ability to be flexible and calm under pressure
• A motivating and supportive manager
• Knowledge of the global television industry and an understanding of the trends and issues facing broadcasting
• Some event or conference organising experience
• Experience of managing multi-year, six-figure deals with global brands
If you're interested in this role please send over a CV and Cover Letter no later than 31 July 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now