Application deadline: midday 4th March 2022
Kickstart role – £11.05 p/h – 25hr per week, 6 Month FTC (March 2022 – August/September 2022)
Established in 1976, The Edinburgh TV Festival is the UK’s leading event for the global TV industry, attracting 2,000 delegates to Edinburgh every August. It is wholly owned by The TV Foundation, a charity dedicated to addressing inequality in the sector and providing invaluable talent development interventions for over 4,000 people since 1990.
The Partnerships and Marketing Assistant will work directly with the Partnerships and Marketing team to provide support for the planning, implementation and delivery of the Edinburgh TV Festival and The TV Foundation’s partner accounts and marketing strategy.This role is an exciting opportunity to join the small team behind one of the industry’s biggest events. The role is based primarily in the Foundation’s central London offices, with up to eight days spent in Edinburgh over the Festival period in August from the 19th to 26th. Travel to and accommodation in Edinburgh for this week is provided by the Festival.
- Providing administrative support to Partnerships and Marketing team and Festival partners
- Work collaboratively with Partnerships to support client accounts
- To support on partner-led event planning
- Provide team-wide support on Festival events
- Maintain and update client leads database
- Support Marketing Manager on social media planning and execution
- Implementing website updates
- Organisational skills to plan and prioritise while responding flexibly to changing priorities
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Experience of using social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Competent with the Adobe software suite, specifically: Premiere Pro, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good knowledge of marketing and content creation for social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
The job description gives an outline of key duties and is not intended to be an exhaustive list. The post holder may be asked from time to time to take on other responsibilities as reasonably requested by her/his manager.
Suitable candidates must be aged 16-24, currently be claiming Universal Credit and are required to apply through local Job Centres following a referral from their Work Coach. Anyone interested should speak to their Work Coach as soon as possible.