TV FOUNDATION PRODUCER
DEADLINE: Monday 3rd April 2023APPLY NOW
The TV Foundation, the umbrella charity of the Edinburgh TV Festival is looking for a producer to support the delivery of our charitable initiatives at the 2023 Festival.
Alongside our much-coveted existing programmes, The Network and Ones to Watch which have helped over 4000 individuals, the Foundation also supports TV PhD, our annual New Voice Awards, and our annual specialist factual / academic event AHTV.
We remain committed to tackling the big issues, as well as reaching those who don’t believe a TV career is possible for them.
We’re looking for a creative, detail-oriented producer who’s passionate about increasing access in the TV industry to manage the delivery of The Network, Ones to Watch and our other talent development programmes.
£28k pro rata
Part-time 4 Month FTC (May – August 2023) – this role is designed with flexibility in mind with a guide of 4 days a week for 4 months
Flexibility regarding remote working – can be hybrid or fully remote with minimum one day a month at Edinburgh TV Festival offices, London, EC1X 3BR
Please note, this role will require the post holder to be in Edinburgh for the 2023 Edinburgh Television Festival from Monday 21st – Friday 25th August.
- Delivering assessment days for The Network
- Overseeing delegate comms and experience running up to the Festival
- Managing the physical delivery of our sessions in Edinburgh
- Liaising with speakers for The Network and Ones to Watch
- Acting as point person in Edinburgh for session and workshop delivery
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly across different projects, both independently and as part of a team
- Experience managing high volumes of data
- Ability to confidently interact with a wide range of stakeholders, from senior industry figures to new entrants
- Experience of managing and delivering events and/or training programmes
- Good knowledge of the UK TV industry and understanding of the issues surrounding diversity and inclusion
- Experience using Airtable
- Experience assessing/ interviewing candidates
We support diversity and inclusion and actively welcome and encourage applicants from under-represented groups, both of non-white ethnicity and/or those who identify as D/deaf and disabled. If you let us know you belong to any of these groups in your cover letter and meet our minimum requirements we guarantee you will be invited for a first round interview.
To apply please complete the application form linked above. You will need to attach a cover letter and your CV.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES MONITORING
This form also includes Equal Opportunities Monitoring questions which are asked for the purposes of statistical monitoring. The information you give here will not be part of the assessment process. The TV Foundation aims to improve access to careers in TV and support a diverse talent pipeline, and the information we get from this section will be analysed to help us ensure that we are reaching people from all regions and backgrounds in our outreach.
All of the information we collect is processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and any other applicable data protection legislation in the UK. No third parties will be given access to the personal information provided unless we are required by law to do so.
You can help us by answering these questions. If you prefer not to, you can select that option when completing the section.