Travel & Accommodation Manager
DEADLINE: 20 MAY, 10AMAPPLY NOW
The Edinburgh International Television Festival, based in London, is one of the most prestigious and hugely-anticipated events in the media calendar, attracting senior TV executives and a host of stars from in front and behind the camera, from Sir David Attenborough and Russell T Davies, to Fleabag’s Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Russell Brand.
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive Travel and Accommodation Manager to oversee the travel and accommodation requirements of Festival Speakers and Producers, manage the Festival’s room allocations at Edinburgh hotels and ensuring a range of accommodation is available to suit delegates with different budgets.
- Managing Festival speaker travel and accommodation and working within budget
- Working with the Festival team to ensure all panellists, chairs, special guests and producers have the relevant travel and accommodation booked.
- Forging relationships with Edinburgh hotels and apartments to secure the best deals
- Ensuring a range of accommodation is available to suit different budgets
- Managing rooming lists
- Overseeing Festival staff travel and accommodation
- Liaising with the Travel Management Company to book panellist travel and ensuring they work within budget
- Liaising with the Registration Coordinator to make sure all panellists have the correct Festival pass.
- Maintaining a friendly, confident and professional manner in communication with top names within the TV industry.
- Creating itineraries
- Working with Excel to manage large amounts of data and managing a centralised document
This is a fixed term contract starting late May and finishing at the end of September 2019.
Applicants must have no prior commitments between August 15 and August 23 2019.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Recruitment@TheTVFestival.com.
*By submitting your application you consent to us processing your information. For more information on how we use and store your personal data please click belowFIND OUT MORE