Edinburgh TV Festival 2020
Thank you for your interest in applying for press registration. Each year, we welcome journalists from across the world to cover the whole event free of charge. Find out how to register.
- You must be a full-time journalist.
- Must provide a commissioning letter from your editor in chief or a link to a current page of your media where your name and title appear in the editorial team
- The press registration team may ask for additional information.
- Press accreditation at previous Festival’s does not guarantee automatic renewal.
- Non-editorial staff (e.g. advertising, sales, marketing, PR, publishers …) must register as a delegate
- Edinburgh TV Festival reserves the right to refuse accreditation.
- A personal website or blog (fan sites) do not qualify for press registration.
- For online media and blogs, the blogs must be well established and show an acceptable level of interactivity.
- Sponsored blogs or company blogs do not qualify for press registration.