Circa 20-25 hrs OF TV per year. 6 hours digital series. 30 hrs podcast series per year.
ABC main channel: Wed/Thurs 8:30 / 9 / 9:30pm.
- ABC Comedy channel: Tues 9pm / 9:30pm.
- ABC iview/Facebook/YouTube: no fixed slots.
- ABC Listen/itunes (podcasts): no fixed slots.
“WLTM platforms/companies interested in co-financing and/or co-production of quality scripted comedy, whether generated from Australia, or internationally”
SHOWS I OVERSEE:
Recent examples include:
- The Letdown (ABC/Netflix 2017-)
- Please Like Me (ABC/PIVOT 2013-2016)
- Ronny Chieng: International Student (ABC/Comedy Central 2017- )
- Rosehaven (ABC/Sundance 2016-)
- Get Krack!n (ABC/Seeso 2017-)
- The Katering Show (Digital Short 2016-2017)
- Utopia (ABC aka ‘Dreamland’ (int’l title)
- Frayed (ABC/SKY 2019-)
WOULD LIKE TO MEET:
International, UK, US, European platforms/companies interested in co-financing and/or co-production of quality scripted comedy, whether generated from Australia, or internationally, such as:
- Linear or Cable Broadcasters
- Streaming services – half hour or shorter form
- Social media platforms
SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
Comedy of all stripes, Quality true crime doco series (eg. ‘The Keepers’), ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ (guilty pleasure).