14th July 2017
We are looking for a London based Registration Coordinator to assist with the organisation and delivery of the 2017 Delegate Registration process from ticket sales to arrival in Edinburgh.
Responsible for the end-to-end Festival Registration process, which includes all pre-Festival and on-site fulfillment of delegate registration.
The role will become increasingly busy in the run up to the Festival, so exceptional time management skills, with and the ability to work calmly under pressure and be able meet deadlines, is an absolute must. As the team is very small, you will be responsible for the successful management and achievement of this vital Festival role.
To be an effective team player is an essential attribute for this role, someone who can self-manage and self-motivate themselves as well as manage and motivate a busy team.
You will need to be well organised, meticulous and a highly IT literate person. You will also need to be comfortable with working with Excel and be able to manage large amounts of data. A working knowledge of CVENT and Delegate Badge printing software would be advantageous although not necessary.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced at liaising with and overseeing large numbers of people. You’ll need to be friendly, engaging, confident and professional as you’ll be communicating with the top names within the TV industry.
You’ll be expected to work to budget.
We’re looking for a proactive, enthusiastic person with a passion for and knowledge of the TV industry, ‘who has a sleeves-rolled-up’ and ‘get-stuck-in’ attitude.
• To offer effective and efficient customer support whilst assisting with Festival ticket and campus accommodation sales (including telesales). Responding to both email and telephone inquiries in a timely and personable manner and managing the delegate registrations in CVENT.
• To assist with the preparation of invoices, financial and statistics reports.
• To assist with the tracking and monitoring of ticket sales in advance of the festival.
• To process group bookings, discount offers, payments and assist with general database management.
• To manage the complete delegate list alongside the Operations Manager, as well as responsibility for producing ALL entrance and access passes – including Festival Crew, Complimentary and Press.
• To produce all printed badges and implement badge scanning systems if required.
The role is for 5 weeks, from Wednesday 26th July – Thursday 31st August with a week based in Edinburgh for the Festival itself (with paid travel, accommodation and per diems). The rate is £500 per week + holiday.
Download the full job spec HERE
Email your CV along with a covering letter to Liz.Scott@TheTVFestival.com to apply.