Why Sponsor EITF?
Now in its 42nd year, The Edinburgh International Television Festival brought to you by YouTube and BT, is a non-profit making organisation with charitable status. Our on-going success and continued growth as the UK’s leading broadcasting industry event is dependent on the much valued commitment and support of our sponsors.
Sponsorship at the festival goes far beyond typical brand ‘badging’, as we seek to create sustainable, mutually beneficial partnerships that enable our sponsors to contribute to and enhance the overall Festival experience while achieving their ROI objectives on their investment.
As sponsor, you can become a thought leader via a co-produced session or workshop, host your own networking event or party to bring the elite of the TV industry to you or showcase your latest technologies and campaigns through a spectrum of on-site branded activities to suit all budgets.
Please contact us today to discuss your specific requirements.
Brand Partnerships & Marketing
Tel: +44 (0) 207 843 0149
Who are our delegates?
- In 2016, the Festival was attended by 2,000+ delegates, representing the full spectrum of the industry – from chief executives, controllers and commissioners to producers, directors, marketers, writers, new media companies, distributors and press.
- We have an extensive international attendance from over 24 countries, particularly from Scandinavia, France, Germany, USA, United Arab Emirates, China and Australia
- Nearly 70% attending are CEOs, Managing Directors, Vice Presidents and Media business owners.
- Over 30% are Senior Managers, Head of Departments and Controllers, Managers, Mid Level and Freelancers.
Why delegates attend EITF?
- To Network
- Be Inspired
- Learn about the latest trends in the industry
“The Edinburgh TV Festival is an essential date in the TV year. I learnt so much, met so many people and can’t wait to come back next year.”
“The premier creative event in the TV calendar.”
“I came away from the festival thoroughly inspired and proud to be part of such a great industry.”
“A festival that makes you think about the year head before it happens!”
“Fascinating, and particularly great to see the people running major US channels give their views.”
“The EdTVFest is essential for every new writer entering the industry for making and maintaining contacts.”
“It was hugely enjoyable and have been left buzzing with knowledge, ideas and looking ahead to the future of the television industry.”
“Creative, buzzy, relaxed and agenda setting.”
“The TV Festival offers an informal meeting point for the industry as a whole. It is fun, informative and great to get a snapshot of the creativity around.”
Source: EITF Delegate Survey