The Century Club – Festival Official Venue Partner
Alongside our unmissable sessions, provocative debate and top talent, our delegates can benefit from an exciting offer in 2017: complimentary membership of private club Century.
All 2017 festival-passholders will benefit from 6 months exclusive Affiliate Membership to this discreet club which attracts members from across the creative industries. (See T&C’s)
As our ‘Festival Official Venue Partner’, Century is home to our year-round, London-based events including the popular Fake News & The Fallout event which you can see more about here.
On completion of your festival booking, you will receive a confirmation number and link to activate your membership. For more details see: http://centuryclub.co.uk/eitfmembership/ and for full terms and conditions click here.
With four floors of beautiful member spaces and a Michelin-starred chef in the kitchen, the Club is the perfect place for you to work, rest, and play, any day or night of the week. With our comprehensive list of member events tailored specifically to art, theatre, music, film & TV, and entrepreneurship, you will also have plenty of opportunities to mingle and network with your peers as well as a few well-known faces within your industry.
Opening its doors in 2001, Century has enjoyed welcoming a plethora of people from the arts, fashion, media and entertainment industries, offering them a stylish and vibrant members club, encompassing the perfect place to work, rest, and play in the heart of Soho.
Billed as London’s ‘best kept secret’, Century is a calm oasis from the frenzy of central London, acting as a haven for the discerning drinker, offering delectable cocktails, and gastronomic delights, all wrapped up in a chic, voguish setting.
Discreetly hidden behind our modest front door on Shaftesbury Avenue, you will find four floors of exclusive member’s spaces, including our signature rooftop terrace, the largest in Soho, with views taking in the heart of the West End.
Committed to delivering impeccable hospitality and entertainment, Century’s ample space and relaxed, sophisticated ambience really makes us the picture-perfect venue – your home away from home.
Our members are able to take advantage of a number of privileges:
- Meet and intermingle with more than 1,500 members
- Access to our sought-after prime central London location (over 15,000 sq ft. in size)
- A welcoming atmosphere to relax, eat, drink, work and socialise
- A fantastic selection of food and beverages in every room, each with its own unique style and atmosphere
- Stylish and varied rooms for informal dining, meeting and entertaining
- A curated schedule of members events, including talks, networking drinks, private screenings and a variety of parties
- Complimentary access to live performances; showcasing the very best music, film and comedy.
- Soho’s largest rooftop terrace – an oasis in the middle of the city (all-weather)
- Four guests may accompany a member, at any time
- Regular members’ offers and event invites straight to your inbox
- Access to our reciprocal Private Members Clubs in Athens, Hong Kong and Dublin. With many more to follow in 2017.
- Flexible, multi-functioning spaces, hireable for corporate and social private events
- 30% discount on room hire rates for members, when booked directly with the club
- Complimentary high speed WiFi internet access throughout* Subject to Membership Events
- Opening times:
- 8am – 1am Monday –Wednesday – (last entry midnight)
- 8am – 1:30am Thursday – Friday – (last entry 1:15am)
- 5pm – 1:30am Saturday – (last entry 1:15am)
- Closed on Sundays (available for private hire)
F a c e b o o k Century
T w i t t e r @CenturySoho
I n s t a g r a m @century_soho