FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I would like to purchase multiple tickets but I don’t have the names of everyone who is attending yet?
- Please email our registrations team on email@example.com
Where/how do I collect my pass?
- Located in the Atrium in the entrance to the EICC , the registration desks open an hour before the first session each day and half a day on Tuesday. More details on opening times can be found here
- We do not send out physical tickets.
- Your badge cannot be exchanged with another individual.
- Any lost badge will be reprinted onsite and charged a £25 re-printing fee.
Can I have a press pass?
- In order to request a press pass please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there concession rates available?
- Yes, concession rates can be found here
Will I receive a receipt/invoice?
- Your VAT invoice will be emailed to you after you receive your confirmation email.
Do I have to book in for each session?
- No – your ticket will allow you access to all sessions, no need to pre-book. Please arrive early to ensure that you get a seat.
How do I book into screenings?
- Our screenings are held at the Filmhouse which is just around the corner from the EICC. Tickets to our screenings are free to festival delegates, just pop in and book your ticket by showing your festival pass. We would advise doing this in advance of the screening.
Where is the delegate list?
- The delegate list will be available in print at the Festival and will go live on our website around 2 weeks before the Festival starts. The delegate list is only visible to delegates who have already purchased their tickets to the Festival. It can be accessed via the Tickets page by selecting ‘Already Registered’, logging in and then selecting ‘Delegate List’ in the top menu bar.
Is there a PDF of the programme I can print out?
- When the programme goes live it will be available on our website, via our app and via a link on the programme page to download as a PDF.
Is there an Edinburgh TV Festival App I can download?
- Yes – 2018 App coming soon
Where should I stay?
- Accommodation options can be found here
How do I sign up for ConnectEd speed meetings?
- Speed Meetings information can be found here
How do I find out about sponsor opportunities?
- Check out our sponsor page here.
How do I receive updates about the festival and its programme?
Sign up for our festival newsletter below!
Can’t find what you’re looking for?EMAIL US