Full-time | Permanent | Salary: £32-35K
The Edinburgh International Television Festival, based in London, is one of the most prestigious and hugely-anticipated events in the media calendar, attracting senior TV executives and a host of stars from infront and behind the camera, from Sir David Attenborough and Russell T Davies, to Fleabag’s Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Russell Brand.
We are seeking a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships Manager who is full of ideas and media and digital industry contacts to help us ensure this Festival and its charitable arm continues to go from strength to strength.
- This will include being personally responsible for achieving sales targets by pitching and closing sponsorship sales and partnership deals and activating sponsorship activity onsite at the Festival.
- We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years’ experience and demonstrable success in sales and account management. The candidate should ideally have live event experience and be able to maintain a cool head under pressure.
- This position is offered on a permanent contract term subject to achieving a successful probation period. You’ll be working with the Partnerships Director and the wider Festival team based in attractive offices in Farringdon.
Established in 1976 and attended by 2000 delegates, the festival takes between 22-24 August 2018, at the heart of Edinburgh festival season and features hundreds of globally renowned top TV executives as speakers.
The Festival is governed by its Executive and Advisory committees making it the only event both run by and for the television industry. Being a charitable organisation, the festival runs two prestigious talent schemes, The Network and Ones to Watch, as well as The Network at Work, the festival’s work placement scheme.
Role & Responsibilities
- Sponsorship Activation
- Account manage and activate multiple sponsor activities in the run-up to the Festival and on site in Edinburgh
- Manage the Fulfilment of Sponsors’ App / Social Media campaigns via the Festival digital platforms pre-and during the Event.
- Manage the delivery of defined sponsor benefits including sponsored sessions; event planning and management; on-site / digital advertising and signage; exhibition area support; complimentary passes/gifts; VIP guest list event management; online/digital promotions
- Develop a working knowledge of the Festival Registration, E-Invitation and E-Newsletter systems to facilitate sponsor ticketing, e-invites, bespoke advertorial/advertising banners
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the Festival’s website management system used in the creation of sponsorship credits, advertising and promotional advertorials/copy and inventory units on twww.thetvfestival.com
- Manage the fulfilment of all contra partner obligations pre, during and post Festival, and negotiate and source new contra partners as and when required
- Sponsorship Sales
- Develop ideas and source sponsors for the broad range of sponsorship activities at the Festival, and year round events
- Help identify new clients and additional revenue streams year-round
- Additional responsibilities
- Liaise with sponsors to secure promotional material/merchandise for delegate and VIP bag insertion and oversee delivery to Edinburgh.
- Manage sponsorship steward(s) and other sponsor focused event staff on-site management, as and when required
- Support the Partnerships Director as and when required
To apply please send you CV and Covering Letter to Mindy Juss at email@example.com by January 12 2018